Ability to perform routine maintenance and repairs to equipment. Possess the skills to work on self erecting, hammer head tower cranes and hoists. These individuals will be required to assist with normal load out or assembly / disassembly activities.
- Must have adequate knowledge of equipment to be able to do the following:
- Differentiate between crane / hoist components by visual assessment.
- Prepare machines for load out.
- Performing equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and repair in both the yard / shop environments and job site environments.
- Must be proficient with rigging and working with cranes (not necessarily operating) for the loading and unloading of equipment.
- Ability to properly use safety equipment such as hard hats, safety glasses, fall protection, etc. in compliance with company policies.
- Commitment to safeguard tools and equipment belonging to the Company.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner. This may include wearing Company uniforms and the maintenance of Company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Tower Crane Foreman or Tower Crane Manager.
Coast Crane offers competitive compensation and offers an excellent benefit package, including group health PPO plan, company match 401K plan, company paid and voluntary life insurance programs, and a flexible spending program.