Tower Crane Coordinator
San Leandro, CA
Provide professional support to the Tower Crane Team by performing the functions of Tower Crane Coordination for Northern California. This position reports to the Tower Crane Division Manager
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and CAD software.
Coast Crane offers competitive compensation and offers an excellent benefit package, including group health PPO plan, company match 401K plan, company paid and voluntary life insurance programs, and a flexible spending program.
- Project planning for tower crane assemblies including coordinating with customer, trucking companies, erectors, mobile crane companies, city officials, etc.
- Work with Tower Crane Management to plan the growth of the tower crane division to new branches and new product lines and markets.
- Arrange & purchase materials for projects.
- Maintain Work Orders for the tower crane assemblies, warranties and customer billable.
- Monitor contracts, deposits, reservations, & invoices for all tower crane rentals for Northern California.
- Analyze and track costs for mobilization work orders, as well as planning the mobilization of projects.
- Coordinate and schedule all tower crane and elevator equipment.
- Maintain tower crane write ups and job files.
- Track all tower crane components.
- Quote customers and send out contracts.
- Work with sales team for equipment rentals and sales.
- Provide consultation to senior management on the tower crane activities of the region.
- Track parts orders and deliveries for tower crane team.
- Hours generally 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Tower Crane Division Manger.