Individuals must have the skills and experience to perform repairs and maintenance to equipment.
- Able to perform and complete equipment maintenance and repairs with limited or no supervision.
- Perform pre and post rental inspections.
- Assist with new unit deliveries and installations.
- Remove and replace basic machine components including starter, alternators, water pumps, light fixtures, machine batteries.
- Remove and repair basic machine component such as small hydraulic cylinders and pumps.
- Remove and replace large machine components such as boom components/sections, hoists, large cylinders, engines, transmissions, and torque converters.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Service Manager.
Must have adequate knowledge of equipment to be able to perform the following:
- Diagnostics of hydraulic, electrical, and air system principals
- Set up and configuration of machine components including crane computers.
- Understand hydraulic and electric schematics
- Functional ability to read and understand manufacturer manuals and diagrams
- Identify and look up parts required for repairs
Coast Crane offers competitive compensation. We offer an excellent benefit package, including health plan, company match 401K plan, company paid and voluntary life insurance programs, and a flexible spending program.