Oversee the daily operation of all shop personnel and service related issues including but not limited to work orders, timecards, estimates for repairs needed, and purchase orders from customers. Be responsible for having the rental units meeting “ready” status. Work cooperatively with rental and sales departments and all other company personnel to insure our customers are serviced in a timely and professional manner. This position is located in our Pasco, WA location reporting to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Daily operation of all service personnel.
- Authorize all shop purchases.
- Personally approve all time tickets, overtime and double time.
- Work orders: accurate and complete descriptions of work performed, assure that listed parts coincide with work performed, ascertain purchase orders, and closing in a timely manner.
- Have direct communication with customer to justify job costs on all work performed.
- All estimates for repairs will be reviewed or completed by Service Manager.
- Approve all work performed on customer, rental and shop equipment.
- Insure that all units are thoroughly clean when repairs are complete.
- Attend regular monthly Safety meetings as scheduled.
- The Service Manager will work cooperatively with rental and sales departments and all other company personnel to insure our customers are serviced in a timely manner.
Coast Crane offers competitive compensation and offers an excellent benefit package, including group health PPO plan, company match 401K plan, company paid and voluntary life insurance programs, and a flexible spending program.