Outside Sales Representative
Minimum of two to five years of retail rental & sales experience of construction equipment including cranes and crane parts. Thorough knowledge of mobile crane rental industry, applications and competition as it applies to the market place desired. Skilled at negotiating with all levels of management within customer account groups. Effective communications skills required for dealing with a wide variety of personnel internally and externally.
- High school graduate, additional training or business courses a plus
- Thorough understanding of construction terminology and practices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. CDL license a Plus – must be able and willing to acquire.
- Strong computer skills / Microsoft Office, database knowledge.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Good inventory control background.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking.
Maintain, develop and increase customer base in assigned territory. Primary objective will be rental sales.
Prepare, maintain, and deliver all required sales quotes, reports, forecasts, etc.
- Professionally represent the corporate image of Coast Crane Company to drive significant market penetration.
- Be a subject matter expert for product functionality, product application, and customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively pursue long-term opportunities and reactively respond to immediate customer inquiries.
- Nurture relationships
- Conduct continuous business analysis of all regional competitors.
- Develop a proficient understanding of all pertinent industry products and standards.
Coast Crane offers competitive compensation and offers an excellent benefit package, including group health PPO plan, company match 401K plan, company paid and voluntary life insurance programs, and a flexible spending program.